Saturday, September 28, 2013

Getting Out There.

Hello,

My name is Steve and I'm starting this blog to get things off my chest.
I'm 29 and in the middle of a divorce. I have 3 kids and live in upstate New York. Not 40 minutes outside of NYC but up state. Like Syracuse and stuff. Four hours outside NYC. I live in a tiny apartment and have my kids a bit during the week. I have a fulltime job where I work for a database company and I have a part time business where I sell wine. Yes, I sell wine... It's fun. I enjoy it. It gives me something to do when I'm not behind a desk.

My kids are all girls. Uggggh right. Or Yey!!! I like them. I don't know what I would be with out them. They are so energetic and excited about life. I just wish they didnt need to grow up and become cogs. That's what I want to teach them now. Not to be a cog. Its so hard. Their mom is social cog that plays into the game of social circles and has a dependency on friends. I know I have mine too. And those will show sooner or later during my rants and ramblings.

I plan on making this mostly video and audio, to show you a real person with real emotions. Not someone who wants to help people feel better about them self who wrote a book and lives a nice fluffy life. I don't like fluffy. And I hope you don't eaither.  Just a couple disclaimers about me: I'm not perfect, I am not a perfect speller, my thoughts do not come out so clear, and a lot more things that you will find out as you follow my blog. I plan on attaching an introuductory video, once i get a camera that wont create a video with lag and wont drop the audio after 10 seconds. It'll be just me. Talking to you.

I hope you, as the viewer, can help me make this a good thing. I want to help people and I want to get a lot of things off my back. Give me some feedback, be honest. Please don't be disrepectful or ignorant. I just ask for your love as I start to share my life.

Thank you
Steve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment